WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are looking for a culturally curious, down to earth and can-do digital expert to join our team.
You will have an interest in cultural and consumer trends across digital and will bring with you 2-3 years of social media experience, either from working for another company or through having set up and creatively grown your own channels. Please send your CVs and a covering letter through to email@example.com and we’ll tell you more.
Social Media & Content Executive
Part Time/ Full Time: -Ideally full time but we can discuss.
Salary/Incentives: -£22,000-£24,000 per annum pro rata
-Remote working or in co-working space
-20 days holiday plus extra day (up to 24 for each year worked), birthdays off as holiday
-cultural afternoons and training available.
We are a collective of cultural experts who specialise in communications and content creation. We curate, create, commission and promote culturally valuable projects across diverse platforms, to engage audiences globally and locally. We work for both cultural institutions and commercial brands, with current clients including The Photographers’ Gallery, Polaroid, Birch, PepsiCo, Modern Films, Ilex Studio and Somerset House.
As our Digital Marketing Executive:
We are looking for a culturally curious, down to earth and can-do digital expert to join our team. You will have an interest in cultural and consumer trends across digital and will bring with you 2-3 years of social media experience, either from working for another company or through having set up and grown your own channels.
You will be a fantastic storyteller, living and breathing all things digital with a thirst for creating great content and a track record of growing social media accounts and increasing engagement. You will be positive and pro-active, a natural born organiser with good attention to detail. You’ll have a creative, problem solving and analytic mind.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people from diverse backgrounds and from the BAME community.
• Working with our Head of Content to implement social media strategies for our clients and Margaret owned channels
• Activating social media campaigns to include creating, scheduling and publishing a rich mix of high performing content across clients and our own social media channels.
• Daily management of social media accounts to grow and engage with communities.
• Helping to pull together Margaret’s regular newsletter and cultural trend reports.
• Keeping the Margaret website regularly updated and ensuring it works effectively in tandem with our social and other marketing channels.
• Taking part in client facing meetings and calls to be able to report on digital activity.
• Compiling and presenting reports showing clear results and key learnings.
• Suggesting, commissioning and overseeing the creation of content (to include briefing and managing freelance graphic designers, photographers, videographers and copy writers)
• Identify, build and nurture relationships with ‘people of cultural influence’
• Feed in ideas for client and Margaret’s own projects, with particular thought on how we engage with our influencer network in an authentic way
• Monitoring trends and developments in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and feed any learning’s back to the wider Margaret team.
• Making suggestions for better ways of working and improving our digital offering as you see them.
The ideal candidate would ideally have:
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok etc.) and how each platform should be used for different scenarios.
• Excellent client management skills – reporting, presenting updates confidently on calls/ video meetings and in person, listening to and responding positively to feedback
• Basic design skills – be proficient in image editing tools and ideally also video editing software
• Ideally have knowledge of (or be keen to learn about) the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Ideally have knowledge of (or be keen to learn about) social analytics tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.) and confidence in analysing data.
• Great writing skills and knowledge of how to create engaging content.
• A proven ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships.
• An interest in learning, becoming a digital and cultural expert to be able to confidently express an opinion and idea.
• A flexible timetable and be available for occasional weekends and holidays.